IJLP 2021 Autumn Orientation & Placement Test
If you will be taking a Japanese language course for the first time, you must complete the Orientation and Placement Test through the online system.
【Note】 Students who have not attended the Orientation or taken the Placement Test CANNOT take Japanese language courses this semester.
You CANNOT attend Japanese language courses without having registered for classes.
Procedure for taking Japanese language courses
The steps for participating in Japanese language courses are presented here.
- Registration for Orientation and Placement Test (students are able to register below.) Open from Sep. 20
- Orientation (participating remotely on the e-IJLP, on-demand)
- Placement Test (taken remotely on the e-IJLP)
- Result Notification (checking on the e-IJLP) Sep. 30, 12:00 p.m （JST, UTC +9）
- Class Registration (through Acanthus, the university portal)
- Level-Check Test (in the first lesson of each class)
- Registration Finalized (through the Acanthus Portal)
Registration for IJLP Orientation and Placement Test
Students who wish to take a IJLP Japanese language course this semester must register from the following page:
Registration form for IJLP 2021 Autumn Orientation and Placement Test
From 00:00 a.m. on September 20 2021 to 11:59 p.m. on September 26, 2021 (JST, UTC +9) Closed
After registering, you will receive an email that will take you to the Orientation page on the day before the beginning of the Orientation and Placement Test.(If you haven’t received the email by that day, please check your spam and junk folders). Once you have received the notification, please access e-IJLP, which is the LMS of the IJLP, and complete the Orientation and Placement Test remotely.
*To access e-IJLP, you will need your Kanazawa University ID and password. The date on which ID and password are issued differs depending on academic department; please ask the Student Affairs section of your affiliation. Even if you have not received your Kanazawa University ID yet, ensure to register for the orientation from the form above by Sep 26.
Please read the following pages before the beginning of the Orientation and Placement Test: